julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

the boys

damn, I'm tired.

These boys are a handful.
But they look good, don't they?

***

C0me see their show tonight (Christ, it's Friday already!)

There are tickets left, and it's gonna be a rockin' show.

I was at the rehearsal tonight and it was awesome.

Tix available at the Great American Music Hall.

See you there... but first I have to get some sleep.

xoxo



4 comments:

Adan September 4, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

damn I wish I could get there.

Still not baby, so I think Jenn might get mad if I get on a plane and head out there tonight

Char September 4, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

great shot Julie

Marilyn Miller September 5, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Love the picture. You are good.

Relyn Lawson September 6, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Oh, gosh. You are having amazing adventures, aren't you?