julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

These Days...



I've been out walking
I don't do too much talking These days, these days. These days I seem to think a lot About the things that I forgot to do And all the times I had the chance to.

***

Hope you are well.

It seems like forever and a day since I actually wrote something, and I keep meaning to.
But.

Oh well.

Soon.

***
Whatever you're up to, I hope it's as fun as twirling around in front of your own private marching band.


6 comments:

AphotoAday September 8, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

Seeing the photo of the bandshell brought back a memory from about 40 years ago -- I took a date to The Band in the Park -- not exactly a rock-and-roll concert -- and she never wanted to go out with me again... I thought it was kind of neat...

Anyway, after listening to Nico, I think you would enjoy the performers on Blackcabsessions.com

All the best to you, T.B.,
Don and Kitty

Adan September 8, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

i feel your pain!

Char September 8, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

sometimes voices carry without saying a word

Laura September 8, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

What a wonderful way for me to start off my Tuesday back from vaca. Just a lovely post!

Relyn Lawson September 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

This picture is perfect. I feel exactly like that most days. I do.

robin bird September 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

that photograph...is amazing!!! i still twirl whenever the music moves me :)