julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

Moving towards the afterlife.



In Montgomery Station.

***

At first I thought it was my eyes going funny, but I think I'm going to have to look into getting a new blogger template. Lately, my photos look fuzzy. It's totally possible that I'm fucking something up when I export my images, but this time, I don't think it's me. It even looks better on flickr, so I don't know what's up.

This looks so much better on my computer. You should come over and see it.

UPDATE 9:41pm: Thanks, Meligrosa! This does look a bit better.

6 comments:

Louis Duke September 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

They are looking fuzzy. You're right. And your right sidebar is wider for some reason, they look really, really fuzzy. I had this same problem on my old blog ages ago. It is not really that much of a complicated fix. Do you use blogger to post, or some other program? Would you be open to me building you a new template? It would be fun for me. Email if interested! :) Happy to help.

Ron McBride September 28, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Hi Julie, I agree, they do look fuzzy. I have the same template and I think my photos don't look as sharp as they could.... I checked your flickr site and they are so much sharper...

let me know how you fixed it and I will do the same if I find a fix

Ron

smith kaich jones September 28, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

You are right - totally sharper in Flickr. I've always, ALWAYS had a problem with color being off in Blogger - I have to color correct my images differently if I'm gonna post them to my blog (and sometimes there's just no getting there.) Wonder what's going on.

m e l i g r o s a September 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

no need to use picasa tangobaby. I assume that is waht you are using. try right-clicking on your pics from flickr, then just paste the URL into the 'URL' field in the upload pop-up window.
Sounds complicated but is rather easy.
let me know how it goes ;)

RNSANE September 29, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

I wouldn't be of much help in this area...I think you do great work and I just assumed you meant it to be this way.

Mari September 29, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Ah, technology. That picture reminds me of the movie Defending Your Life. Nice one!