julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

Moving towards the afterlife.



In Montgomery Station.

***

At first I thought it was my eyes going funny, but I think I'm going to have to look into getting a new blogger template. Lately, my photos look fuzzy. It's totally possible that I'm fucking something up when I export my images, but this time, I don't think it's me. It even looks better on flickr, so I don't know what's up.

This looks so much better on my computer. You should come over and see it.

UPDATE 9:41pm: Thanks, Meligrosa! This does look a bit better.

6 comments:

Anonymous September 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

They are looking fuzzy. You're right. And your right sidebar is wider for some reason, they look really, really fuzzy. I had this same problem on my old blog ages ago. It is not really that much of a complicated fix. Do you use blogger to post, or some other program? Would you be open to me building you a new template? It would be fun for me. Email if interested! :) Happy to help.

Ron McBride September 28, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Hi Julie, I agree, they do look fuzzy. I have the same template and I think my photos don't look as sharp as they could.... I checked your flickr site and they are so much sharper...

let me know how you fixed it and I will do the same if I find a fix

Ron

d smith kaich jones September 28, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

You are right - totally sharper in Flickr. I've always, ALWAYS had a problem with color being off in Blogger - I have to color correct my images differently if I'm gonna post them to my blog (and sometimes there's just no getting there.) Wonder what's going on.

MELI. September 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

no need to use picasa tangobaby. I assume that is waht you are using. try right-clicking on your pics from flickr, then just paste the URL into the 'URL' field in the upload pop-up window.
Sounds complicated but is rather easy.
let me know how it goes ;)

RNSANE September 29, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

I wouldn't be of much help in this area...I think you do great work and I just assumed you meant it to be this way.

Mari September 29, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Ah, technology. That picture reminds me of the movie Defending Your Life. Nice one!