julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Size Matters.

I'll be blunt here. Yes, size matters.

Ever since we launched CALIBER (which, btw, has been going gangbusters and I'm so excited to see how the site's evolving), I've become addicted to seeing my photos the way they should be seen:


So that template format really put a bug in my craw and made these little Blogger templates all of a sudden totally unsatisfactory. Small and wimpy.

But I know NOTHING about CSS and just the thought that I might accidentally fuck up my template again (like I did the last time), has kept me from changing things around. This past weekend, though, I finally had had enough.

Plus, in wishing for the "Magic Button" that would do most of the heavy lifting for me (ie, bring over 70-odd posts from i live here:SF without screwing up my entire year's work), it turns out that Wordpress actually DOES have something called the Magic Button.

Et voilà! I get my big hunky photos and i live here:SF looks goddamn fine now.

So, if you link to or bookmark the old site, change your links:

http://iliveheresf.com/

Like I said, size matters and BIG is Best!

2 comments:

Marilyn Miller December 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Look'n good!

RNSANE December 9, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Excellent...I always did think bigger was better!