julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You know who you are.

Yesterday I asked you to read a beautiful story about a breast cancer survivor and new friend named Sonia. At the risk of repeating myself in two places, you can read the followup here...

I do believe that human beings make the best angels, and so you know who you are.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Ann On and On... December 15, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Thank you for sharing your friends story. Her words will effect many people...

I am also a cancer survivor. When I saw faced with some hard decisions I just wanted to know someone else was in my position...my thought was, if they can do it so can I.