julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Despite the heat...

... San Francisco was the coolest city on the planet last night, thanks to Sir Tom.

***

I did NOT take this picture. Kudos to The Boy, with his little Canon Powershot. He did a great job!

My photos turned out really poorly and the video-- well, let's not even go there. All in all, Tom had a wonderful set. I have decided that if I ever hear "What's New Pussycat" one more time, it won't be too soon, but all the other songs... whew!

What do they put into the water in Wales? Are all the men in Wales that sexy?

***

For all of you who don't have weekend tix to Outside Lands tonight, come see us at Tedda's for entertainment and hugs. It's my showtime! xoxo

8 comments:

Just Jules August 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

ohhhhh this looks like fun. Concerts are suppose to be hot aren't they? or is that just the entertainers?

Red Shoes August 29, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

I have encountered a handful of men from Wales. They have all been appealing.

Char August 30, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

sounds like a great night! :)

Caley Brown August 30, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

haha, i'm from Wales, i hope i'm appealing

AphotoAday August 30, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

I've never been able to figure out a sexy man is, so I'm not going to be able to help out on this one...

...But I DO know that I had a really great time last evening at your reception.   I tried to write all about it on my blog this morning... Thanks again for the invitation -- really great meeting all those people!

LoisW August 30, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Summer concerts are the best! You make me want to pack a picnic and get thee to a park and listen to some great tunes!

diana murphy August 31, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

I'm SO happy to drop in for a visit. It's been too long.

I'm having heart palps just thinking about Sir Thomas J. Did he sing The Tennessee Waltz? I may just flop over in a dead faint if he did. Gots to get me some of that - live with The Chieftains - before I die.

xoxoxxoo

Diana

Sunday Girl September 8, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

I live in Wales and I have to say most of the men are very appealing if you like the rugby player look...oh I feel a hot flush coming on :o)