julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My inbox is getting interesting.

HI JULIE, JUST FINISHING UP THE BLONDIE TOUR. SEE YOU IN SAN FRAN. REGARDS, CB

***

I'm sorry, but even if I never meet another Rock and Roll Hall of Famer in my whole life, this has got to go down as the coolest (shortest) email I've ever received.

I better take some goddamn good pictures next week. Eeek!

6 comments:

Camels & Chocolate August 27, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

It's because YOU, my dear, are such a rock star!

~DokterKenny August 27, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

HOL - E -CRAP!! Blondie...we ll hon don't forget us little people at the top! :-)

Caley Brown August 27, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

That is a cool email.

Adan August 27, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

only thing i can say...that's fuckin cool.

Just Jules August 27, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

ohhhhhhh where have I been? I go away for two weeks and you become famous.... woooooowwwwwweeeeee.

Well, I am with K- don't forget about us.

I so wish I could come to your photo show. I am so proud and excited that you finally are taking this step.

Relyn Lawson August 27, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

If that had been in my mailbox, I think I might have died on the spot. Tell me you printed it out? You did, didn't you?