julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters

I hope J.D. Salinger would approve.
Photo taken in the Tenderloin with Plug1 as my accomplice in sneaking around.

***

It's a week of happenings. I know you know that. Looks like K and the kids move on Friday and I promise to keep you in the loop so you know what I know.

It's been the longest week in the world already, and it's only Wednesday. But I have the feeling that wonderful things are being built. They're just not ready to share yet.

Happy Wednesday, friends.

xoxo

11 comments:

Anonymous August 5, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I hope the week turns out for the better!

Adan August 5, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

i hope everything gets better. i am sure it will, but you know what I mean!!

Michael Reardon August 5, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Isn't it strange how you can feel when good things are happening?

The opposite is sometimes true as well.

This week will be good.

Char August 5, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

hope the week gets better.

Robin August 5, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

"Like Ares comes the bridegroom, taller far than a tall man."

Thank you for this post. It made my day.

Yoli August 5, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

This is gorgeous.

Gill August 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Great shot Tango!!!

Roof Coatings August 6, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Very interesting Post specially pictures make it more interesting

Liquid Roof August 6, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Some times thats becomes true which we think in wrong

Laura Doyle August 6, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I've been getting that feeling too. : )

Do they need anything? I can dig thru my stuff and come up with some donations.

robin-bird August 6, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

"wonderful things being built" i love to hear you say that my sweet. a long week indeed, a long year and yet perseverance, courage and hope have prevailed in spite of all barriers.
XO