julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

Better than I could have imagined...

Meet Kathryn.
I don't want to give anything else away... you should read her for yourself.

***

I had the hardest time picking out which photo to use for her post on i live here: SF.

There were so many possibilities. And then I read her story and knew which one was best. This project is amazing me, but it's not the project. It's the people.

9 comments:

Char March 16, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

the shot is amazing and you're right, her story was/is wonderful

CrochetBlogger March 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

It's not just the people that are amazing, though ... it's totally the collaboration between you and those people that really makes the whole project so amazing. The parts are terrific but it's the sum of the parts that makes me so excited about being a part of this. Thanks again!

Unknown March 16, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Great story and and great photos.

Kath March 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Wonderful ...

paris parfait March 16, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

I left a comment at your other site, but was called away before I could comment here. Well done, you! Nice to "meet" Kathryn. xo

Gabby March 16, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Dang, girl, how do you find time to do all of this, and do all of it so well? I'm twitterpated and overwhelmed. How do I get to be like you?

A Cuban In London March 17, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Many thanks for sucha brilliant article!

Greetings from London.

Sandra March 17, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Simply lovely....photo and story. Thanks.

Maggie May March 18, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

wonderful shot, and thanks for linking to a lovely story