julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Decisions, decisions

After a long hard day of pretending to be an Office Employee because playing Rock Star Photographer really messed you up the night before, after work would you:

A. Get some takeout food of assorted nationalities for dinner, perhaps not even finishing it all before falling asleep on the sofa like a lump; OR

B. Go to a lecture about stem cell technology.

I tell ya, the Science Dweeb in me is one tough cookie.

11 comments:

Cyndi March 18, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Can you do a bit of both? A little take out before the meeting? Tough choice!

~DokterKenny March 18, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Hmmm ..tough call I think it would depend on how deep they are going into the technology. I mean is this theory or practice? I would take the food to the lecture, turn on a small recording device, eat and then pass out. Just like in college!

Boutique By Bonnie March 18, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Take out ALWAYS wins!

Unknown March 18, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Flat out head for the deli and the couch!

Silliyak March 18, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

I bow before your ultra dweebness! ALL HAIL TANGO DWEEB!

Char March 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

take out baby...take out

julochka March 18, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

i hope you were able to take a nice curry to your stem cell lecture. that way you got a bit of both (tho' i hope you didn't fall asleep at the lecture). do tell us what you learned. :-)

Yoli March 19, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Go for B!!

Cartooncharacter March 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Food, sofa, and send the Boy to the lecture with a hidden videocamera.

~DokterKenny March 19, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

so what did you end up doin' jus out of curiousity?

Relyn Lawson March 21, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Hey, you. I thought the Science Dweeb in you would love to know this: I have never, ever been a science dweeb. Ever. My ninth grade biology teacher yelled at me in front of the entire class and managed to quash an science dweeb inklings entirely. I digress.

Not being a science dweeb, I also have not ever been the best science teacher. Since teaching is my vocation and avocation, I felt the need to change that. I've been collaborating with a science teacher-extraordinaire lately. I may just turn into the second grade version of a science dweeb yet. The unit of sound I have planned is amazing!! You would be so proud of me.