julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Morning, Sleepyheads!

You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” ~ Billy Wilder

***

Now I love Billy Wilder even more, because he gives such great quote. But of course he does. Billy was brilliant.

You know where I'll be today. I don't know where you'll be but I'll be thinking of you!

Happy Free Friday! San Francisco and I wish you a lovely day!

xoxo

11 comments:

SE'LAH... March 20, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

It's the first day of Spring and I am happy to get up early this morning. Love the quote. Hope you enjoy your day and have a Conscious Friday.

Mari March 20, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

What a beautiful day, today. xxx ooo back at you!

Unknown March 21, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Think I'll be heading out to do yard work after I finish my second cuppa.

Can't wait to see what you discover today in your wanderings.

Char March 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

I will be somewhere for sure

heidikins March 21, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Ah, happy Spring.

Goodness, I love San Francisco.

xox

Blue Sky Dreaming March 21, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

What an interesting vantage point...Pablo tells me you might have been in lower Twin Peaks taking this photo. Wherever you are enjoy your Spring day, Free Friday and the rest of the weekend!

rosedale's 4head March 21, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

thanks Tangobaby for sharing this great pic. i think i see my lil sis and my best friend some where in there...this photo makes me sooooo nostalgic! aGH!

Gill March 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Enjoy the day Tangobaby!!!
And everyone in San Fran for that matter!!!
Off to see what the two Jules' are up to....
xoxo

Maggie May March 21, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

good morning

Mary-Laure March 21, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Ah Billy Wilder. I adore him too.

Relyn Lawson March 21, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

So? How many portrait appointments did you have today?