julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Science Dweeb Won

I did go to the Stem Cell lecture last night hosted by the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and will tell you all about it soon but right now have to finish a bunch of work stuff I didn't do before and am trying to stay out of trouble.

But it was a very interesting series of presentations and I'm glad I went.

And then I went home and got right to bed because I was too tired to eat.

Net gain: science + knowledge + no caloric intake = smarter tangobaby who is hopefully a tad thinner.

6 comments:

Gabby March 19, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Uh,oh. You're playing with fire if you don't feed the very brain doing the inquiry. Everyone knows that a good breakfast at any time of the day makes you run faster, more popular, and able to process algorithms like a Jedi. Myself, I prefer pigs in blankets, Karo syrup, and Guinness--it's not just for breakfast any more.

Brook March 19, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Sometimes our minds need more input than our tummies. And it's always nice to have good dweeb fun.

Red Shoes March 19, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

I'm not one to quibble with the idea that knowledge is better than food--but I just have to mention that TB is in no need of changing a thing about herself. She's beautiful!

paris parfait March 19, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

I'm glad you made the effort and went! It's a fascinating subject.

christina March 19, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Smart AND beautiful huh? I dig that!
xo

Char March 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

you are a sexy beast hon...I was sooo lazy that all I did last night was wash clothes.