julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blogging Brilliantly in Britain

Two of our Sisters of the Spirit have started some beautifully written baby Tango blogs across the wide Atlantic in the UK.

Already I am entranced by the musings of Psyche and her gentle, introspective blog: Tango With Wings. I am following her inspirations and journey through her dance.

And then there is the talented Ms. Hedgehog, our resident hedgehog expert, expert knitter and photographer extraordinare. And tango dancer. Let's not leave that out.

Happy reading! I know you will enjoy these blogs as much as I do.

4 comments:

Psyche November 8, 2007 at 3:44 AM  

*blushes*

Thanks, and hello world! I'm thrilled you're reading - your blog has picked me up off the (dance)floor many times.

On a side note, you may want to redirect that 'UK' link from here to here, lest our Welsh, Scottish, Irish (and Cornish) brethren feel slighted...

tangobaby November 8, 2007 at 8:52 AM  

Dear Psyche,

It is done! Now I am the one who is blushing! Oops.

I'm so glad you enjoy my blog. That really makes me feel terrific.

;-)

koolricky November 10, 2007 at 5:56 AM  

Hi Tango Baby!

Don't know if brilliantly but I have been blogging from the UK for a few good months. Pay us a visit and see what you think of it!

koolricky November 10, 2007 at 5:56 AM  

By the way, I really like your blog!