julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

You'll Have to Answer to the Coca Cola Company

Because I'm still sleepy from last night's milonga (which I'll be sure to tell you all about later, and the private lesson with Ney and Jennifer on Friday night, and Red Shoes' play), let's just watch a movie in the meantime. Okay?

***

I can't say that Dr. Strangelove is my favorite movie of all time, but on certain days it surely is.

Is this my favorite scene?



Or this one?



But maybe it's this scene. I'd be a secretary like this!



Damn, this is a great film. Every detail of it is perfect. Stanley Kubrick + Peter Sellers + George C. Scott = Pure Genius.

Now I'm going to have to watch it again! Anyone coming over for Movie Night?

0 comments: