julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Why

Why is it when you are running out the door (late) to go to a milonga and you need a Band-Aid to put on your thumb, the only ones you can find in the medicine cabinet are Toy Story Band-Aids?

Well, at least it matches my top.

That's what happens when you let The Boy be in charge of picking out the Band-Aids.

When people ask me if I have any kids, I say Yes, I have a son. When they ask how old he is, I tell them he's 41.

2 comments:

NYC Tango Pilgrim November 17, 2007 at 11:23 PM  

TB,


He is cool!!! It is ok to be a grown up man but still be a boy sometimes.

Give the guys a break. :)

XX

tangobaby November 18, 2007 at 2:10 AM  

Oh, trust me, I wouldn't have it any other way. He'll be 9 years old forever, and that's fine with me.

I just have to remember to get my own Band-Aids.

But thank you for sticking up for him. I know he will appreciate it!

;-)