julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder

For you, may this Thanksgiving holiday be filled with all of the goodness and abundance that life has to offer.

For those of you who I am fortunate enough to love as family and friends, for those of you who I'll hope to meet someday, somewhere in the future, and for all of my newfound friends from around the globe who meet me in cyberspace, I am thankful that all of you are in my world.

Happy, happy Thanksgiving.

xo

tangobaby

4 comments:

AlexTangoFuego November 22, 2007 at 6:01 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Baby...

Elizabeth Brinton November 22, 2007 at 7:44 AM  

Tangobaby, Blog friends are something to be thankful for!
Happy Turkey Day.E

Psyche November 22, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving!

tangobaby November 23, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

Hi Alex!

Thank you and I hope your Texan Thanksgiving was very happy indeed.

xo

Welcome home, Elizabeth! I guess if you have to come back from BA, being home for Thanksgiving is the best time to do it. I had so much fun reading about your recent tango adventures.

;-)

Thank you, Pysche! I am thankful for you too.