julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, November 9, 2007

Kiss Me Daily

Just came back from a lovely time at La Pista. My first milonga since returning from Venice.

Tucked in The Boy, and am a little too wired to sleep just yet, but too tired to write anything interesting.

Found this site. Who doesn't need a kiss everyday?

This site has every kind of kiss. I hope you like my little discovery.

Good night.

6 comments:

studio wellspring November 9, 2007 at 9:15 AM  

how wonderful ~ thank you so much for sharing this site. we could all certainly use more kissing in our lives.

tangobaby November 9, 2007 at 11:18 AM  

I agree, Ms. Wellspring. A daily kiss. And a hug to go with it.

And a tango embrace!

La Nuit Blanche November 9, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

wow. i was experiencing the real thing almost at the exact moment you posted this.

!

tangobaby November 9, 2007 at 5:12 PM  

I thought about that too after I saw the picture you added to your post.

I guess my superhuman psychic powers are still working.

Here's a kiss from me!

XXX

Anonymous November 13, 2007 at 1:26 PM  

Am happy you liked my efforts..

A Kiss is all we need.

tangobaby November 13, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Dear Kiss Me Daily,

Your site is beautiful. I'll be checking back often, and hope others will too...thank you for sharing.

;-)