julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Building Truth


I took this photo yesterday during my Free Friday excursion and it seemed most appropriate for a note of thanks...

***

I wanted to thank

Liz at Eternal Lizdom
The Pink Cowboy
and new reader Dear Jesse McCartney
and new reader Flartus at My 2 Sense

for taking up the torch and posting the Fidelity video on their blogs with their own thoughts and insights. Reaching out and building consensus, educating and sharing, these are some of the gifts of participating in blogging.

You can still sign the petition at Courage California. The signing period ends on Valentine's Day.

xoxo

5 comments:

The Pink Cowboy February 7, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Since I posted this video I have been receiving many comments of support from all over the world. I signed the petition and sent it to all my friends. It doesn't matter where you live. We are all Californians now. Equality is fundamental for all the people. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to learn more about this matter. I'm sending a beautiful cloud of pink transformational glitter dust to descend peacefully over the whole state. xxoo ;-)

Char February 7, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

what a great find! I agree equality for all.

Alison February 7, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

I explored the Courage Campaign's site and couldn't figure out an easy way to post that video to my blog or facebook page. Can you give me some pointers? Now, keep in mind, I'm a little techno-stunted, and I have the slowest DSL connection available, so it may be more than I can handle.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Alison February 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Whoops! I figured 'em BOTH out! Guess I'm not so techno-stunted after all. :blush:

Alison February 7, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Ok, I am NOT trying to take over your comments...but I expanded my post after you left your comment...got a little more emotional there. Thanks for your help!