julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Enough of that biorhythm stuff

Okay, maybe today wasn't that bad.

***

I just couldn't leave the blog rolling into a Free Friday on that airy fairy note, even though it's partially true (and funny) and apparently many of us are in the same boat re: disasterous biorhythmic cycles.

From today's photowalk with Justin. Check him out on flickr.

7 comments:

Eva February 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Very cool shot! Looks like a fun photowalk!

James Antonio Mittelnsteiger February 26, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

it is a very nice picture. did you take it?

tangobaby February 26, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Hi Grey Street Girl,

Thanks! I'll have more photos on flickr soon.

James,

Thanks for you comment... yes, I take all of the photos on this blog, unless otherwise noted.

That's the Ferry Building and behind it is the Bay Bridge and Treasure Island.

Gabby February 26, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

There is some connection, or so I have read, between core body temperature and the amount of melatonin secreted by the pineal gland as it affects circadian rhythms, but personally, I believe the master clock is mapped more directly to chaos, the pudgy overhang of the grim duplicity of the Bush years, the subatomic particles of collective dread in the heartstream of nearly everyone I meet anymore, and the unexplainable, un-fixable, yet eminently survivable riptides of the psyche. Good thing there's dim sum.

Red Shoes February 26, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Hey, that's gorgeous!

Char February 27, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Julie - I loved this shot as soon as I saw it. The composition is just perfect. Hopefully Friday will be a much better day than the week has been. On that note, I need to dash.

paris parfait February 27, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Ah, the lovely photo makes me homesick - as though your photos yesterday weren't teaser enough! I can almost smell the sourdough. Sigh.