julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Name In Lights

Well, not really.

But it is in print! My first real printed photo credit! Yippee!

This pretty much erases my Rumplestiltskin impersonation today and the futile attempt to find a green terrycloth bathrobe.

Christian Cagigal's new show, Now and At The Hour, previews at The Exit Theatre this Friday before he takes it to the Frigid Festival in New York at the end of the month. The Pandora Experiment will be a hard act to follow, but if anyone can exceed himself, it's Christian.

Try to see him if you're in San Francisco or New York. I am! Tell him Tangobaby sent you.

More details about tickets, etc. are on his blog.

11 comments:

Alexandra February 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

How Exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats :-) May I say I knew you when?

Adan February 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

that is freggin awesome!

i wish i was in either SF or NYC to see this!

i must send friends in NYC to see it!

Char February 2, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

YAY!!!! you so deserve the recognition. xoxoxox

christina February 3, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

This is wonderful news. I'm so thrilled for ya!
; )

Sarah February 3, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Great news! Kudos!

Sarah

Gabby February 3, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

The photos are brilliant! You deserve it. The first of many. And now I want to see his show!

Cynthia Pittmann February 3, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Yes... and the first of many more! I'm happy for you, Ms. Tangobaby!

My Castle in Spain February 3, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

hourray ! and ..sniff tis too far for me to go !

Dutchbaby February 3, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

How exciting is that? Congratulations!

The Pink Cowboy February 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Congrats! on your first printed photo debut. You are an intuitive photographer and deserve the recognition that it carries. I'm sending you a bottle of virtual bubbly to celebrate. (I know the feeling, one year ago one of my photos was selected for the cover of a school textbook, and I was elated to say the least):-)

Relyn Lawson February 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

So, so, so excited for you. Your work in print. Oh, yes!

Excited for me, too - this summer.