julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well, that explains it

My biorhythms are all fucked up.

***

Parts of my biorhythm are smirking. That makes sense. One part is winking. The rest are in the crapper. No wonder I can't get it together this week.

Julochka wrote a post about why she's all out of sorts this week, and then Starlene recommended that she check out about her biorhythms, and so I followed julochka's example, et voila!


That first graph has me worried. It looks a little crazy, don't you think? A little too up-and-down-y for my tastes. I'll just try to keep smirking to maintain some balance.

Julochka wisely read my chart and graphs and she says that I'll be capable of taking some great photos due to my high Aesthetic secondary rhythms, but that I'll be too weak to pick up my camera for long periods of time because my primary Physical rhythm is so in the dumps.


I do have to say that I don't believe in this stuff, but today I guess I'm willing to admit that something's up that's out of my control. If you want to see what parts of you are smirking or dysfunctional, you can make your own chart here for free.

I'm just counting the minutes until Free Friday. That should fix it.

12 comments:

Yoli February 26, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Girl Friday will fix it. Don't fret none!

Yoli February 26, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

OMG I just saw mine! It is horrible! LOL. I am all out of whack!

Ron McBride February 26, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Jules, I tried mine too and it said I have -0% physical, does that mean I am dead? Otherwise everything else was tip top...

hahah

thanks again for the photo of City Lights.... you rock

R

Blue Sky Dreaming February 26, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

I did mine too! It seem this Scorpio monkey has only enough intellect to know I'm a mess. Physically I'm surprised I'm still moving and there are 2 more weeks to go??!!No awareness, no asthetics and no intuition...why did I bother getting up today?

will February 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

I surveyed three people and they all agree, you need more junk food in your diet. One recommended a hot dog, another a donut and the last said try Cheetos.

Me - I have great faith in the healing power of tacos and burritos.

tangobaby February 26, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

hey you guys! I'm laughing here because I guess I'm glad I'm not alone in this biorhythm kerfuffle. At least I'm in very good company!

And Bill, I had a bag of Fritos and a big latte for breakfast and a horribly greasy piece of combination pizza for lunch. I think it has to be something else.

will February 26, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Well, you are in SF ... Get a big box and a horn*. Get in the box. Play the horn. Accept all monies given. If that doesn't work, try tacos.

* you can substitute and use a kazoo, accordion or a tambourine. Or just sing. Or go shopping.

Just Jules February 26, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

So, just catching up with life here in blogatopia. Went and did mine and no surprise they all collided on the day I was in the hospital! What I want to know is how a person can be negative 100 in an area. Is that even possible? It looks I will be in this weird funk until May? Probably because our winter weather won't break until then!

If all else fails blame it on the weather.

julochka February 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

this gave me an excellent laugh early in the morning. i am so glad you were able to use this information(?) about biorhythms for good.

Char February 27, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

I am sooooooooooooooooooo going to do this.

Mari February 27, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Something is in the air, I've barely been able to walk for two days...?!

christina February 27, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

This is too cool. I must try this. I go seeking da answers. : )