julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, August 1, 2008

Tell Me Something

I just saw this meme on Sooz Photos. She was one of the lovely bloggers I met at our recent tea party. We sat across from each other and gabbed like crazy. It was fun.


I think I have seen this meme in various places lately, but for some reason, now I feel like doing it.

If you try this meme, will you leave me a comment so I can go and see what you've written?
.
You're supposed to answer these questions with one word only. Mine are in italics.

1. Your cell phone? insouciant

2. Your significant other? boyish

3. Your hair? sexy

4. Your mother? innocent

5. Your father? quiet

6. Your favorite thing? transitory

7. Your dream last night? unremembered

8. The room you're in? bland

9. Your fear? vanishing

10. What you're not? uninquisitive

11. The last thing you did before logging on? sighed

12. Where did you grow up? San Jose

13. Favourite drink? turkish coffee

14. What are you wearing? pencil skirt

15. Your TV? nonexistent

16. Your pet? imaginary

17. Your computer? neccessity

18. Favourite place? Paris

19. Your mood right now? pouty

20. Missing someone? yes

21. Something you're not wearing? diamonds

22. Love someone? always

23. Your favorite color? aqua

24. Kids? nope

25. Your life? improving
.

7 comments:

karey m. August 1, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

i love your answers.

because they're exactly what i expect from you...as unexpectedly lovely as as each and every one of your posts and comments!

double points for using insouciant. and how sexy does boyish sound when related to your s.o.?!

yum. and xoxo.

tangobaby August 1, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

karey m, karey m,

I am so glad to see you here. Not because a bird pooped all over my shoulder and I am still a little crazy from it, but because you are back online and reading and writing stuff.

I am so glad you caught me before the poop episode happened (that of course I just blogged about) because if I had to take that meme test thingy over again right now, I'm sure my answers would be quite frightening and bizarre.

So thank you for being here. I am taking those xoxos to heart right now. You make me want to go home and kiss The Boy and forget about the sweater.

xoxo to YOU!

christina August 1, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

I think I might want to do this. I really love your answers. There is one that you and I share : )

julochka August 2, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

i did it since i am utterly without original thoughts this week and have to steal all my ideas from you. :-)

http://julochka.blogspot.com/2008/08/weekend-meme.html

hope you have a fab weekend babysitting!

Unknown August 2, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

i loved reading this. i will do a post like this soon. and indeed, boyish does make for a most romantic description...and that you are missing diamonds--very chic.

Relyn Lawson August 4, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

I tried to do this in my head. UGH. I guess I am too, too verbose for this. One word only?? I'll try and get back to you. I love yours.

Red Shoes August 5, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Will do, dollface.