julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, August 7, 2008

You Light Me Up

I swear, you guys are better than vitamins and medicine and chicken soup!

I caught this crummy cold/flu/Andromeda Strain so am here in my jammies with a red nose and a fever, and your emails and advice keep coming in about my request/contest/plea-for-advice post.

You guys have me so excited and thrilled that I hardly even notice that I'm running out of Kleenex.

Seriously, you guys rock. You are making one stuffed-up sneezy gal in SF so very happy! Really and truly!

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me on this one!!!

***

ps. No, I did not forget about Love Thursday. I put my entry here today. Okay, time for some more Kleenex! *snif*

***

Photo happily taken by me.

6 comments:

christina August 7, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

I'm on my way with more Kleenex! Don't worry love!

tangobaby August 7, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Noooooo! Don't come out here. I'm ghastly.

NOT cute at all. Don't do it!

Come out when I'm healthy and we can galavant around town.

xoxo

studio wellspring August 7, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

oh poor dear, i can't believe you're still sickie. this must be one insane cold-flu bug. the big white office totally sucks without you in it.
i'll be submitting my entry to your lovely lil' contest this weekend.... :o) xxoo!

Anonymous August 8, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

sending you my 'internet kleenex' your way. sniffles. oh if we could all tuck you in we would. get better

Relyn Lawson August 8, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

TB, You might find this post interesting. Love you. http://chezlarsson.typepad.com/myblog/2008/07/my-etsy-experie.html

tangobaby August 11, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Hi relyn,

That's such a great link (just got to really read it) and a lot of it rings true.

Thank you for being such a great resource! And I can feel the love.

xoxo