julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Auntie Tangobaby Has a Sleepover

Come on, sing with me:

Do you know the way to San Jose?
I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way.
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose.

La la la la...

***

I'm going to spend most of the weekend in my childhood digs (the wilds of San Jose) with Little Curly Girl. Her mom and dad are going to a grown up par-tay and so my mom and I have been appointed for an official Play Date and Sleep-over Extravaganza.

Last time, we had lots of fun. We played with makeup and crayons and went outside in the sun, and oh, had all kinds of fun, really.

Until we didn't.

But sometimes I feel that way too. I don't like Chevy's that much either.

Wish us all luck!

12 comments:

Vanessa August 2, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

She's such a pretty, darling girl and probably knows more about good makeup than I do (this girl who picks up her stash at CVS on a coffee run)!

I would really love to babysit sometime - no, really. The last time I did was with Shalevi a.k.a. The Human Bicycle, in the kibbutz. As I can't read Hebrew I did an improv of his favorite story, though I wasn't much of a scary mifleset (monster) in the end...

Have a wonderful weekend, T-Baby! :-)

P August 2, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

What a cutiepie! Lucky girl to have such gorgeous locks. I nearly burned the house down when I had my niece over for a tea party, so you're doing really, really well.

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

The crying picture is too much!! Sounds like you had a fun time :)

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

oh what a precious thing. have fun auntie, i wish you luck! i think you'll both have so much fun

ELK August 2, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

have fun auntie Tango...everyone should have a special aunt!

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Those curls slay me! Precious, precious girl. I don't blame her about the Chevy's, I bet a Paris bistro is more her style....

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Those curls slay me! Precious, precious girl. I don't blame her about the Chevy's, I bet a Paris bistro is more her style....

Liz August 2, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

I often wish that I could let the tears and howls rip when in public social situations and not get frightened stares from the other "adults" what a freedom these little ones have to express every little emotion, and then we grow up and somehow learn it is no longer ok... Auntie Tango: have an awesome time with that beautiful girl (OH those curls!)

Unknown August 2, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

she's got that pouty face down. i don't think it gets any cuter than that. she makes me melt...adorable.

Leaning Shanty Farm August 2, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Oh My Goodness! What a cutie!! HAVE FUN in SJ!

paris parfait August 3, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

Can't wait to see the pics of your fun weekend! xoxox

tangobaby August 8, 2008 at 2:34 AM  

What the hell? I guess I totally hallucinated that I answered all of these comments!

What a dork I am.

Thank you all for loving my LCG! I know you know she is even cuter in person.

xoxo