julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For all you little interviewees out there...

Come on, guys. I'm here burning the midnight oil for you on this interview thingy...

But please read 'dem rules. If you want me to interview you, you have to email ME your email address if we've never corresponded. Otherwise I won't be able to send you your questions if your email address is not in your profile. (If I already have your email address and you know I do, don't sweat it.)

I know you're excited and all, but don't make me come out there and spank you. Don't make me work too hard-- I am on the Staycation, you know.

Merci millefois.

xoxo

***

ps.
: When you post your finished interview, because I am emailing out questions tonight if I can, please do let me know so I can tell people to come and see you.

pss.: If I could be a pinup girl, I would be an Elvgren Girl. They always seemed to be the most fun.

5 comments:

A Cuban In London January 15, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Oh, you little tease :-)! I look forward to all those interviews. Don't forget to leave the links. Cheerio.

Greetings from London.

julochka January 15, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

it took me 3 hours, but it's up: http://julochka.blogspot.com/2009/01/500th-post-interview-of-me-by-tangobaby.html

your questions were fabulous, thank you for making me think! :-)

xoxox,
/j

Mari January 15, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Threats of spanking now? How retro!

Relyn Lawson January 15, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

The weight problem girl on the Wickipedia link cracked me up. I love it. Well, I'm off now to find more Elvgren girls to grin over.

Yoli January 16, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

I would be Betty Page complete with the bullwhip...LOL.