julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hot Off the Press! More Interviews!

I'm home for a tiny break between the Noir Festival matinee (Chicago Deadline with Alan Ladd and Donna Reed) and Women's Roller Derby tonight.

And wouldn't you know it... two more interviews have come in. While I'm out watching the Bay Bombers tonight, please enjoy the following interviews:

My two favorite blogging sisters, Kath and Margie, at soeurs du jour. (BTW, you might also remember that Kath is my VP from my Tangobaby Presidential Campaign last year.)

A lady who is a passionate artist, writer, tango dancer and a delight to know. And she lives too far away from me. Elizabeth at Working Artist.

More interview questions are floating out there in blogland, awaiting answers, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

christina January 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

I can't wait to catch up, on a few of your interviews. I love that your doing this. ; )

Cynthia Pittmann January 24, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

tangobaby, You ask such original questions! I go check these out!