julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Interviews Are Rolling In

The first few (of what I imagine will be many) interviews conducted via Tangobaby World Media Conglomerate, Inc. are coming in from around the world. If you want to know what it's like to be a bee charmer or why chucks might be the best sort of shoes you can wear, please follow the links below.

Keep checking back for updates, but for your immediate reading pleasure, may I present an interview straight from Denmark, from the perfectly painted desk of julochka and Moments of Perfect Clarity.

And an interview from the heart of Alabama, from the virtual pencil of Char at ramblins'.

Enjoy! I sure did. I'll keep posting more interviews as they come in, and I'm still working on questions. It does take a while because I'm reading your blogs to try to distill who and what you're all about, so then I can come up with somewhat meaningful questions. So please be patient.

***

ps.: Although I'm happy to conduct as many interviews as I can until I start to go a little nutty (which may be fast approaching), please keep in mind that if I've never heard from you before and have no idea you were even out there until today, it's going to take me a little while to get up to speed.

I'm not complaining, I'm just sayin'...

7 comments:

Gabby January 15, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Waaa! I wanna be interviewed!!!!

Char January 15, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

how could I forget to mention that Birmingham is the home of fried green tomatoes!!??!! I eat at the Whistlestop often.

we have made meat & 3 an artform in Birmingham.

thanks for the questions - they really made me think.

Kath January 15, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

nuttiness is quite a nice place to be.
xo

Nancy Ewart January 15, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

First SF, then the US, the, THE WORLD! Later The universe? Tango on Lady but make some time for our long delayed photo walk. Please?

Yoli January 15, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Hey that is neat! Besides, I love your nutty self. Carry on.

Boutique By Bonnie January 15, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Way to take over the world!

Yoli January 16, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

I wish you would interview Cuban! I was going to ask you to interview me but that sounds so narcissistic..LOL.