julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Read All About It!

More wonderful interviews hot off the press!

***

From the heart of Garrison Keillor's land of hotdish, I'm pleased to introduce someone I'd love to have as my second mom (or just a good buddy to look after me), Jules from It's Just Jules.

An exotic lady whose soul is in Belize and but she's a film noir babe through and through, meet Iasa from Blissfully Unaware Lounge Singer. Find out which of the Rat Pack she would be.

And last, but certainly never least, is the insightful and thoughtful dreamer and thinker who's traveled the world and if I play my cards right, will make me my own snowman, please enjoy this interview with Starlene from Return to Myself.

I really have to say that for as much as the people being interviewed are enjoying this process, I think I'm the one getting the greater gift. These interviews show me, yet again, what a wonderful world we enter when kindred spirits meet in Bloglandia.

(and all interviews are in the sidebar, too.)

***

ps.: For those of you who are still awaiting interview questions, please know I'm getting there slowly but surely. You might not realize how many requests I've gotten. (And pretty please, don't bug me. I mean this in the nicest possible way. I swear I'll get to you. I won't forget you.)

It just takes time. Thanks!


7 comments:

Char January 18, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

great interview!

vsm/whirling dirvish photography January 18, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Love the interviews especially Iasa's!

A Cuban In London January 19, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

Well done, TB. I loved all interviews.

Greetings from London.

Indyeah January 19, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

Please drop in and pick up something!:)

Cynthia Pittmann January 19, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

About the interviews-you ask such good questions and it just gets the crowd going...what can you expect, tangobaby? You are in demand...naturally all celebs are bothered...

Susana January 19, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Great interviews! Thanks! Look forward to the next... From Spain, Happy Inauguration Day!

rochambeau January 19, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Dear TB,
must come back to read the interview.
Please forgive!

xox
C