julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Read This Blog

You can read mine, too, but I want you to read his.

Gabby's beautifully written essays will take your breath away, bring tears to your eyes, and make your heart glad that there's a guy out there who brings his memories forward with such power and clarity. This man can write. Boy, can he write.

This post in particular would be a good one to start with.

xoxo

5 comments:

Char January 28, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

I will do that - your recommendations are always welcomed.

Char January 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

ahhh, I see I am already reading Gabby..And I agree, beautifully written pieces that I also recommend.

Blue Sky Dreaming January 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

I followed your recommendation and was not disappointed...thank you.
Mary Ann

d smith kaich jones January 29, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

I have happily found him already because he found me via you! And back & forth it goes. A wonderful little blogging world.

:) Debi

Dutchbaby January 29, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Thank you very much for introducing us to this remarkable blog!