julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, January 31, 2009

about last night

I feel decidedly unglamorous this morning in my sweats and fuzzy socks.

But now I have proof that last night I looked a whole lot better.

Thank you, Jennifer, for capturing the magic inside and outside of your beautiful tango studio.

(Look, you can even see the Transamerica Pyramid in the background, and a little bit of the Bay Bridge.)

9 comments:

Just Jules January 31, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Yeah! to making the most of mandatory "time off". And... here's to little black dresses - timeless as ever.

Cynthia Pittmann January 31, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

There was some serious "Dancing in the Streets" here, tangobaby. Glad you put your dancing shoes back on and refortified your name, the quick witted girl with even quicker feet!

christina January 31, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

I'm in awe of you, sweetie. I see your beauty swaying to the beat. You inspire me. Uhem.. can a sister get on of these pictures. These are to die for! Please?? : )

Adan January 31, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

glad you enjoyed my little ditty i sent your way.

if i could post a video here I would post this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LcGnP3HY_A

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

ah I lover of life in every way :-)

Char February 1, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

shots like these make me realize that I need to live a much more glamorous life. these are so wonderful.

Yoli February 1, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

One word for you little Scorpio:
S.E.X.Y!

The Pink Cowboy February 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Just wondering, What's your favorite tango song?

studio wellspring February 5, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

gorgeous photos! i'm so sorry i wasn't able to go with you. looks like a dreamy evening!