julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm So Glad I Asked

Moonshark of Tuning the Atom just posted her interview with my questions. It's a beautiful piece of writing, which will make you fall in love with her a bit and maybe your eye will sparkle with a little tear, too.

Go now and read it.

***

ps.: I've just added a list of links in the sidebar for all of the interviewees so you can reread or find the new ones as they come in

5 comments:

A Cuban In London January 16, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

I will be making my way there in no time, TB.

Thanks a bunch.

Greetings from London.

Mari January 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

ok, I am going to read! It may take me awhile, I still can't get over those darling fat sweet baby ballerina legs in leotards... now I'm hungry because they look like sweets.

Cynthia Pittmann January 17, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

Just came back from your Moonshark interview. What an interesting person! Loved your questions too. You have a knack for the unique! I hope you come over and read my interview. :-) <3

La Pianista January 17, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Gosh, I'd love an interview, but now I'm pressured! I don't know if my answer could be near as eloquent as Moonshark's...

So I'm a little timid now. Heh! :)

Unknown January 17, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Great questions TB! Equally great answers - a lovely read :)