julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Poll That Is REALLY Important

Forget the debates. This decision is much more fun and actually helpful!

Please help Little Curly Girl decide what to be for Halloween!

Should she be a Baby Lioness?

Or a rootin', tootin' cowgirl?

Our family approves this message and thanks you for your vote!

***

UPDATE: The actual poll has been moved to the top of the sidebar on the right, if you'd like to vote. Little Curly Girl thanks you!

10 comments:

Tess Kincaid October 8, 2008 at 5:58 AM  

Aww, I'll have to say she is just plain cute with or without the costume. I'm voting cowgirl!

My Castle in Spain October 8, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

me too ...cowgirl !
:-)

P October 8, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

I am all over the cowgirl costume. Do they make it in a 10?

Relyn Lawson October 8, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

That is one adorable little curly girl. I gotta go with cowgirl because you can see more of that delightful face.

christina October 8, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

OMGoodness!! She is adorable! Lioness for sure because, I'm afraid she will get cold.

Anonymous October 8, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Those gorgeous curls cannot be covered up ... I vote for the Cowgirl!

She is beyond adorable. Being an aunt is the best, isn't it?

tangobaby October 8, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Hi all,

I'm so glad to see democracy at work here! Thank you for casting your ballot early. (Just to be sure, you are all voting in the poll at the top of the page, right? That is my "scientific" poll.)

I can't wait to see how it turns out! Either way, we know we have a winner!

Anonymous October 8, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

I'm so proud to have my LCG introduced to democracy at its best, and at such an early age. Maybe she won't grow up to be disillusioned like the rest of us. She might be leaning toward the cowgirl now, too: everyone seems to like HER chosen running mate.

Nancy Ewart October 8, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

She is utterly adorable! But the cowgirl shows off her beautiful curly hair but if she wants to be a lioness and r-o-a-r, that's A-OK with me.

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

i just want you to know i voted for the cowgirl, how cute!